Sunday, June 21, 2020

I'm Back!

Well after a long hiatus, I am back. I have decided that I am going to try to start writing again and blogging again about my life raising triplets. I have decided to start a new blog page under somewhat of a same name- changed slightly as the kids are no longer babies. I have attached the old blog in a link here so those of you that missed reading the old blog can visit it to catch up :)
The triplets are now 9 years old. They are heading into 4th grade this coming year. We are still more than blessed. I look forward to starting this journey again and taking you all along for the ride. 
Welcome to our wonderful chaotic and blessed world. 

To read up and visit the old blog, and then join me here on the new one. Subscribe and don't miss a thing. You can also follow me on Instagram @burningon3


Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!

Well after a long hiatus, I am back. I have decided that I am going to try to start writing again and blogging again about my life raising t...